No products in the basket.
Job Title: Part Time Cleaner
We are a growing wholesale coffee business, and want to employ a part-time cleaner to work in our coffee roastery. The job will mostly involve cleaning our offices, public/training areas, toilets and food preparation areas. We are a food manufacturer and take hygiene and food-safety very seriously; we need an in-house cleaner who understands this and who will work to the highest standards, within accepted food-hygiene practices.
Hours / Salary:
4 – 6 hours per week with potential for more – flexible days/times, weekdays.
Salary: £8.00 per hour approx.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cleaning and tidying our office area
• Cleaning and mopping toilets; replacing paper towels/roll, soap etc.
• Cleaning and tidying public/café area; wiping tables, mopping and sweeping floor etc.
• Cleaning and tidying “kitchen” area; wiping surfaces, sweeping and mopping floor, cleaning appliances etc.
• Cleaning and tidying coffee-lab area; mopping floor, wiping surfaces
• Managing supplies of cleaning materials, cloths, mops, paper towels etc.
• A friendly and supportive working environment with prospects to progress
• Free coffee/tea drinks
• Being part of a dedicated team of people
• Flexible hours/days
• Training (including barista/coffee training opportunities)
• Potential to grow within the business
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• Proof of right to work in UK
• Willingness to get stuck in and quick to learn
• Patience and meticulous attention to detail
• Experience of cleaning in a commercial/ food environment would be beneficial
• Ability to work efficiently, diligently and cheerfully as part of a team and independently
• Be reliable and punctual
Please send us your CV and a cover letter/email setting out why you would like to join our business and what you think you could bring to this role. We will only consider applicants who include a CV and cover email/letter. Email applications to email@example.com; post to: Ian, Dark Woods Coffee Ltd, Unit 3 Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Road, Marsden, HD7 6LS.
Closing date 2nd November 2018 5.00pm